1. Use of this WebsiteThis Website is intended to be used exclusively by residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over (“you/your”).
3. Medical Information The Information provided by us on this Website is intended for general information purposes only. Information concerning any product is not intended to provide, or substitute, medical advice. This Website does not offer medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice and you must not rely on, construe and/or interpret any of the contents of this Website as such. If you have a medical condition you should promptly see a medical doctor or healthcare provider.
Novartis neither warrants nor represents that your use of Information displayed on this Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Novartis. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no licence to or rights in the Information, or any copyright of Novartis or any other party is granted to, or conferred on, you.
5. Trade marks and other proprietary rightsYou should assume that any and all product names appearing on this Website, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are registered trademarks of Novartis. This Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Novartis group companies and/or other parties. No licence to or rights in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Novartis group companies and/or other parties is granted to, or conferred on, you.
6. Malicious/Harmful SoftwareNovartis is not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
Novartis does not guarantee that this Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Novartis will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease automatically.
7. Disclaimer of warrantiesWhile Novartis uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is accurate and up-to-date, the Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novartis reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to any products and programmes described in such Information, at any time without notice. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXCLUDE OUR LIABILITY, WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, FOR: (a) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY ARISE FROM RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE; (b) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR COSTS SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU ARISING FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS RECEIVED VIA THIS WEBSITE; OR (c) ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, DEPLETION OF GOODWILL OR SIMILAR LOSSES, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR INFORMATION, OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PURE ECONOMIC LOSS SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY ANY USER IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." WE PROVIDE NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY YOU.
8. No PromotionVisitors are notified that this Website is intended only for UK residents who are aged 18 or over. You should not construe anything on this Website as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorised by UK laws and regulations.
9. Links to this WebsiteNovartis has not reviewed any of the third party websites which contain links to this Website and is not responsible for the content of any such off-site pages or any other websites linked to this Website. You may not link to any pages of this Website without the prior written consent of Novartis.
14. Suspension or Withdrawal of WebsiteOur Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business or operational reasons without notice.